Re: Brakes - '70 Plus 8

To: "Werner Pels" <wernerpels@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Brakes - '70 Plus 8
From: "George Dow" <gdow@pylon8.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 11:59:30 +0100
Hi Guys
            Werner, I have in the past experienced something like the
phenomena you describe.....In my case it was a warped disk forcing the
pistons in its associated calliper to move back into the said calliper
during braking while on the move, at high disk speed it is not so obvious as
the pad(s) skip the depression, though as the disk slows the effect is more
pronounced due to the reduced frequency of the effect causing more
amplitude. Obviously once stopped there would be no effect felt as the disk
is now stationary...What do ya think?

Cheers,   George.
Glasgow Scotland.