Re: Brakes - '70 Plus 8

To: <wernerpels@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Brakes - '70 Plus 8
From: lmg@gomog.com
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 13:12:50 -0400
Hi Werner,

You are experiencing a brake servo problem (with a possibility of air in
your brake system as well). Both of these problems must be dealt with. A
reserve tank for the first issue and try bleeding for the second.
Personally, I have studied the brake servo system...and if it were my
car I would just disconect it. It is next to useless and gives you one
more thing to break [no pun] down. With the weight of your car, your
braking system is ample without it and if you choose you can change to
Carbon Kevlar shoes and pads).

Lorne