Re: If The cap Fits

Subject: Re: If The cap Fits
From: "Colin Cobb " <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 13:20:59 -0600
Hey guys,

Anyone who enjoyed the psalm parody should try copying the parody text into
the "Dialectizer" to quickly see how other special folks might render it...
Copy the text then go to the URL below, paste it in, select the dialect of
choice, and you are home free...

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

Cheers!

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'41 Chevrolet Coupe, '65 Sunbeam Tiger, '66 Morgan Plus Four,  '89 Alfa
Romeo Spider

----------
>From: "kenjan" <kenjan@supanet.com>
>To: "AUTOX" <morgans@autox.team.net>, "MSCC DISCUSSION GROUP"
<MSCCDISCUSSION@listbot.com>
>Subject: If The cap Fits
>Date: Thu, Oct 5, 2000, 6:46 AM

The Morgan is my auto, I shall not want another
It maketh me to lie down beneath it
It soreth my soul
It leadeth me into the paths of ridicule for its name's sake
Yea, though I ride through the valleys, I am towed up hills
I fear much evil; my rods and my engine discomfort me
I anoint my tires with patches
My radiator runneth over
I repair my punctures in the presence of mine enemies
Surely, if this thing follows me all the days of my life
I shall dwell in the asylum for ever