Re: Morgan Tool Kits

To: vandergraaft@aecl.ca, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Morgan Tool Kits
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 21:24:13 EDT
Chuck,

I will be contacting the works directly later this week.  Thought I would
start with the list first in the hope that someone would provide a picture.
I do not expect the works to provide pictures.  I have received quite a bit
of mail expressing interest in finding out what is in the kit and none from
anyone who has seen one.

The noble quest will continue.

Richard
'67 4/4 sans tool kit

In a message dated 10/21/00 9:11:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,