Re: Morgan Tool Kits

To: DGreimel@aol.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Morgan Tool Kits
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 16:18:06 EDT
Don,

Thanks for the information on your old MOG's tool kit.  Every bit helps.
Still looking for pictures or an available kit (pieces would do too).

My first car was a 1959 Morris Minor 1000 convertible.  It came with a rather
extensive tool kit including a tire pump, grease gun and hand crank.  The
hand crank  came in handy as I was a college student and could not afford to
replace the battery when it died.  Certainly got LOTS of attention when I
cranked it over, especially late one Saturday night in Times Square.

Richard Cooperman
'67 4/4