Morgan Tool Kits

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan Tool Kits
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 14:19:57 EDT
The following is a duplicate of something I posted a few days ago.  Sorry to
repeat, but I think my subscription may have been terminated.  If you
responded to the original please do it again.  Maybe that's why it has been
so quiet.

Been kinda quiet of late so let me start something.

I have had Morgan 4/4 for several years now.  It recently dawned on me that
it came to me without its factory issue tool kit.  Now this tool kit may have
been primative, insufficient and perhaps crude, but it was the kit the car
left the Works with in the boot.  I have decided to try and reassemble a MOG
toolkit that comes close to factory.  So, does anyone have a listing of what
was in the factory issue tool kit?  A picture (digital of course) of a proper
kit?   Any info would be most helpful.

Richard Cooperman
67' 4/4 sans tool kit