RE: Cryogenic Freezing

To: "'Scott Morrison'" <scott@wampc.com>
Subject: RE: Cryogenic Freezing
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 12:48:47 -0500
Scott,

This topic was discussed at great length by a Subaru SVX group on Yahoo
about a year ago.  (I was intrigued by the SVX, drove a used one and
considered buying one until I heard too many sad tales about their
transmission).

Try http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/subarusvx . Not sure I remember how to
search for old messages anymore, but a request like the one you sent to the
Morgan List may get you some information.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4