Re: Cryogenic Freezing

To: <scott@wampc.com>
Subject: Re: Cryogenic Freezing
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 07:36:21 EST
Hi,

You may want to try contacting EDM Magazine (EDMTodayJS@aol.com) and ask for
a reprint of a recent 1999 magazine article on the subject.

There's also a simplified article on the subject in a recent issue of
Austin-Healey magazine, the club magazine for the Austin-Healey Club USA.
Copies are available for a minimal cost upon request.

Scott Helms

In a message dated Thu, 2 Nov 2000 12:42:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Scott