RE: Dash Toggle Handles and TP

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Dash Toggle Handles and TP
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@pfizer.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:15:18 -0500
Sorry, no toggles, but photos I have of a 1999 +8
show the windscreen rubber gasket facing forward,
so I reckon that's how the factory does them today.

My old '62 had the gasket facing back into the cockpit
and yet my recently rebuilt '57 has it forward-facing.
I suppose it's like hanging the toilet paper roll
which, as everyone knows, should have the top sheets
hanging down over the back.

Joe DeLuca
Ledgewood, NJ
'57 yellow 4/4