Re: Dash Toggle Handles

To: "Michael Anderson" <hchmca@worldnet.att.net>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dash Toggle Handles
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 15:01:25 -0500
I have black toggels on my 63 +4 and the long (old) ones are scarce. I have
2 long and 2 short. I have looked for NOS at lots of car flea markets but so
far none have been found. Good luck!
The windscreen gasket question is a toss up. I have seen and been told both
directions. Mine faces inward. In the long run, I really don't think it will
matter much in the rain. It is going to leak no matter which way it faces.