Re: Dash Toggle Handles

To: "Michael Anderson" <hchmca@worldnet.att.net>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dash Toggle Handles
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 23:01:40 -0800
The windscreen seal at the base of the windshield frame is suppossed to bend
toward the rear of the car.  the force of bending the rubber back under and
toward the rear presses it against the body and effects the seal.  It is
very effective  against the entry of both water and air, except possibly at
the ends where there may be a gap if the windscreen is not fitted correctly
and if the seal is not trimmed properly.  i puchased my car new in 1964 and
i guarantee you the it is correct, at least as far as the way the factory
fitted the seals, for the seal to face to the rear of the car.

Regards, Greg Solow