RE: Stupid question

To: "Morgan List" <morgans@autox.team.net>, <sgilbert@wpusd.k12.ca.us>
Subject: RE: Stupid question
From: "Ross Jones" <rossjones@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 02:48:24 -0500
I have plenty of heat... I just lost the choice of "low" and "high" on the
toggle switch. With the roof and side curtains attached, the car is like a
sauna! I want to take it back to the "low" setting. Again, this is a minor
problem, and I should not even bother the list with this item. It's just
that it worked before, and now it don't. Being hot and cozy in my cabin is
really no complaint! I love it, just as I love driving my 4/4 in any kind of
Penna. weather.