RE: Thread and size of wheel studs...?

To: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@pfizer.com>,
Subject: RE: Thread and size of wheel studs...?
From: "webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 23:44:19 -0500
Joe,

I am pretty certain Linda at Morgan spares knows, she sent me a
replacement stud once. If not, try Melvyn Rutter, I have always
found him to be most helpful - he may even be able to tell you
exactly which wheel to order. Or How about Greg in the 'engine
room' - come to think of it wasn't Tony Shealy's car an earl one,
and didn't that that minilites - you know the one that is
currently for sale without the engine?

Good luck.

Jeff Webster
Buy Classic Cars from America!