SV: Seat Belt Question

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: SV: Seat Belt Question
From: Bjørn Schage <schage@online.no>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:06:50 +0100
Hi Bob!

Here in Norway we had a very sad incident in -97 when one of the clubmembers
chrashed into a big truck and trailor. He was killed instantly; the truck
running over the car completely. One suspects that he had lost conciousness for
reasons unknown, and hopefully never knew what hit him! The poor truckdriver
couldn't do a thing.

I don't know if he wore seatbelts or not, but I doubt if it would have made any
difference. The car was written off completely; the wife didn't want to see the
car on the road again.

She continued her husbands club-membership though, and is now driving her
second 4/4.

Apart from the Leavens-affair, I have heard of noone having died in a Morgan (
Weren't they thrown out of their three-wheeler?)

Hope noone else has anything like this to report.
Safe and happy Morganeering.

Bjxrn

///
///