SV: Seat Belt Question

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: SV: Seat Belt Question
From: Bjørn Schage <schage@online.no>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:50:22 +0100
Having driven quite a few miles with 3 (!) children in the back, ( to MOG96,
MOG97 and MOG99 from Norway, among others) I must add another aspect of having
them wear a safety belt.

Children are children, and not every one of them sit still all the time(!).
Especially not after a few hours in the back of a Morgan. There tends to be
some movement back there, and I really wouldn't want any of them falling out of
the car. They sit quite exposed, and a rough road may give them the help they
need to jump out of the seat...and out of the car. "Strap them in " I say, and
you can concentrate on driving safely.

Happy ( and safe ) Morganeering

Bjxrn Schage
-62 +4 4-seater (with 3 sets of belts in the back)
-69 +8

///
///