suv'in

To: "Morgans@Autox.Team.Net (E-mail)" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: suv'in
From: Scott Seidler <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:21:24 -0500
I guess I should get my SUV driving, cell phone eye burning, heavy duty
headlight using, gas guzzling, a** off the road then and let those blue
haired, no signal using, cant see over the dashboard, shouldnt still be
driving fogey's take over the roadway.

OR

Ill just add a plow to the front and ignore em.

-Scott

56 +4 4 Seat (more or less)

Scott Seidler
Senior Network Engineer, Sales.