RE: daylight lights / seat belts / cooling

To: "'ARoman4047@aol.com'" <ARoman4047@aol.com>
Subject: RE: daylight lights / seat belts / cooling
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 08:51:53 -0500
Tony (in NJ),

Interesting observation/suggestion.

However, if they are dumb (i.e., speechless), they won't need a cell phone.
;-)

If you look at the bright side (pun intended!), SUVs have only been around
for about a generation (hard to say, depends on how you define an SUV or the
length of a generation) and already has the health of their owners
deteriorated.  Won't be long, then, until they disappear.

OTOH, if SUVs attracts people who are blind, deaf and dumb, we could be in a
lot of trouble because, in an accident, a SUV driver and passenger is more
likely to survive than somebody in a "normal car."  In that war of
attrition, we'd be dead in the water (or on the road).

The answer, obviously, is legislation!  ;-)

Chuck (in Manitoba)