Re: Electric fan source

To: Dick Love <slikdik@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Electric fan source
From: "Tom Warden" <twarden@OCB.IBB.GOV>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 17:58:08 -0500
Got my fan from J.C. Whitney.  Has adjustable thermostat and was easy to install
(about 1/2 hour).  Push/Pull makes no difference, just reverse the polarity.  It
has made a big difference here in South Florida when caught in slow or stopped
traffic.  At high speeds it will somewhat restrict the air flow.  I used one of
Greg Solow's aluminum shrouds to improve/direct the air flow through the
radiator.  For more than two years now in slow or fast condition, I have no
overheating problems even on the hottest days.

Tom Warden
1965 4/4  B-1063

///
///