Re: Electric fan source

To: ohmog@fuse.net, slikdik@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Electric fan source
From: TrmpetDave@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 00:33:11 EST
In a message dated 2/13/01 1:31:16 PM, ohmog@fuse.net writes:

<< You might want to think about alterations to fit an electric fan behind
your
radiator. The current technology lets you mount these units directly to the
radiator core so they don't use much space at all and their built in shroud
dramatically helps cooling efficiency.

Regards, Chas Wasser >>

Beware of auxiliary electric fans that attach to the radiator by means of
plastic zip-ties poked through the radiator and cinched up on the oppostite
side. I had one like that from JC Whiney years ago on my International
Travellall, and the weight of the fan bouncing up and down on the zip ties
did major damage to the radiator, Dave Collins, San Diego

///
///