Re: [Fwd: [rovernet] Morgan-Rover parts needed]

To: smanwell <smanwell@sprintmail.com>, morgans@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [rovernet] Morgan-Rover parts needed]
From: "William G. Lamb, III" <lambroving@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:02:10 -0500
Steve and Michael,

Parts for the LT-77S are available or can be ordered from any
U.S. Land Rover Dealer. Two of my technicians were recently
required to update their training on both the LT-77S and R-380,
repair and rebuilding, though I can't imagine why.

If you just need parts, try the dealer in Willow Grove, PA.
They can fax you the pages of the parts book and you can
pick out what you need. Do it this way and don't trust to luck.

If you need technical advice, call Chris Huebel, my Chief
Tech, after 2 PM on Tuesday. (He will probably shoot me
afterwards, but he is really very nice and super helpful.)

Willie

At 10:55 AM 02/11/2001 -0500, smanwell wrote:
>I saw this on the Rover list.  Reply to or cc mikee@ragtops.com
>
>--Steve
>
>Listers,
>   I am trying to find parts for the Rover 5-speed
>gearbox in a 1994 Morgan +8. Can anyone
>suggest a source for these parts? How about
>an address or number for Rover dealers or even
>the factory parts department. All my Morgan
>sources are coming up dry. I have pictures,
>numbers and dimensions, all I need is a
>supplier. Please respond directly to
><mikee@ragtops.com> Thanks to all.
>

>Michael W. Engard <mikee@ragtops.com>
>Ragtops & Roadsters, Inc. www.ragtops.com
>British Automobiles, repairs & restorations
>215-257-1202 South-eastern Pennsylvania

///
///