Front Disc Brake Pads

To: "Morgan Net" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front Disc Brake Pads
From: "Ron Theroux" <ronsmog@home.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:18:05 -0800
Need your help!!!!
Have been around the block several times on this one, with no success

Up graded my 1958 +4 from front drum to Girling disc brakes in 1990, from the
factory
Now its time to replace the pads. After chasing the local British Parts
sources and
after market jobbers,  we have not been able to come up with a match... not
TR3/4 but Spitfire
is close. It seems none of the suppliers have the old catalogue overlay for
sizing, just listings
for overall sizes. We have now brought in four sets but have not rung the bell
Spring is coming up to fast,  the wife say's this was my winter job, and has
other plans
for me .
Does anyone have suggested part ## or what other car or tractor these may have
been used on
Regards Ron Theroux 58 +4 4 seater

///
///