Engine hoist in Albany

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Engine hoist in Albany
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:32:35 -0500
Sorry to bomb the lists, but I need someone in the Albany area (Hey Rik, you
there?) to supply a fellow brit car fanatic with an engine hoist. I have a TR4
engine in my garage which he plans on planting into a +4. He's in Albany... I'm
in Connecticut. He'll need to pick up said hoist, travel to CT, load said TR4
lump'o iron, and return (with a grin from ear to ear, no doubt) unload the beast
and return the hoist.

Any help out there?

Muchas gracias (you know that meant something entirely different in the 60's).

Don Sforza                     dsforza@megahits.com        KA1WV
3/4 Morgan Group        1966 '4/4'  V  Competition        B1290
CT Triumph Register          1974 Triumph TR6        CF25689U

///
///