Re: Prop Shaft Bolts

To: <RCooperman@aol.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Prop Shaft Bolts
From: "Mike Dixon" <mike.dixon@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 19:57:00 +0100
Thank you all for your reposonses/  I went to my local spares place in a
back street in Salisbury who could not supply a 13.5mm would 13.49mm do?  It
turns out it was a 1/4 Whitworth which he had in stock and which did the job
in seconds.  Ujs replaced and car transformed.

Richard, yes I do have an alternator.  Musgrove shows  a '69 4/4 having a
dynamo and a '75 having the option of dynamo or alternator

regards

Mike