Morganville Update

To: emog emog <emog@lists.gomog.com>,
Subject: Morganville Update
From: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@morganville.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 21:34:50 -0500
Morganville has been updated! Now, anyone can add  a listing for an upcoming
event, competition race, club meeting, or link. Any news event or update on
MMC's progress with the factory (or any news-riveting Morgan related story)
will be appreciated! This way, you can let everyone worldwide know about it!

Simply follow the instructions, but be sure to put the item under the
appropriate category. The announcements will stay for 30 days, so you can
always see a current list... The links stay, and I will be adding the ones I
have shortly.

Check out the current poll too, and let me know of any ideas for a future
one!

I'm always open for suggestions....

Tony McLaughlin

--