Re: Bill (owner of Isis Imports Ltd.) Fink's "prime" real

To: tkamstra@sonic.net, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bill (owner of Isis Imports Ltd.) Fink's "prime" real
From: HABCTRMD@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 08:12:35 EDT
People who are taking pot shots at Bill Fink should be forced to spend their
stint in purgatory continuously depressing the remote oiler pedal.....the key
word here is profit, profit derived from a business venture that he has been
engaged in for some time....back off people and go into your garage and look
at what we all "profit" from on some level from his efforts.......I think I
bought a throttle cable from him fifteen years ago, the sum total of my
relationship with him............like the mythological river that his
business is named after (also a river in UK) there is a lot of mythology
going on here and Morgan people really should be beyond this.
Rick Rader

///
///