Replating and repair of bright parts?

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Replating and repair of bright parts?
From: "Bates McLain" <sprayandclean@ns.gemlink.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 17:24:54 -0400
I have a   number of parts for my 4/4 restoration that need either replacement
or replating.

Has anyone dealt with a good replating shop that will also repair / fill
items such as the bumper overiders which are a bit dented, bent bumper blade.

The Morgan badge which goes on the cowl has no pitting, but wont shine up,
other parts like the windshield frame are slightly pitted.  Some bright parts
are available new very reasonably priced, some are pricy enough that replating
seems an option, others  (like the windshield frame, bumper overiders) are
made from unobtanium and there is no option other than plating.

Thanks
Bates McLain
4/4 B1203