fog lamp or flamethower bracket and badge bar cross shape

To: emog@lyris.dundee.net
Subject: fog lamp or flamethower bracket and badge bar cross shape
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:25:37 -0400
Hi, fellow moggers,

looking for a picture or description or drawing etc of the lucas
flamethower's mounting system that was on the cars in the 60's\

I have the hole in the lower center of my grill, a hole in my cowl box to
match, two smaller holes just under on the cowl box flat surfact,

and I think it would have set on the badge bar, with a square or round?
badge bar cross section?

I have seen heavy duty mounts that triplec.com sells,

but there must be a strap of metal between the cowl lower box/grill and
the badge bar to stop rotation, with the holes I have as well,

and it would make sense that the stem  of the lightwould go through this,

does anyone have one of these?  are they made of the now famous
unobtanium?

Thanks

Bob Bowie in Maine
63 Super Sports