Re: New Member..probably an old question though part II

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Member..probably an old question though part II
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 11:06:34 -0400
At 02:17 PM 6/18/2006 +0000, Chris Burdo wrote:

>One last question..receiving posts from the list I see that they come from
>individuals verses the list itself.  I'm not given the option to accept
>anyones post as "This is from a mailing list and I want to accept any from
>this list.." .   I use Majordomo for my Jag lists without this problem and
>also are given the option to accept all from the list. Anyone ever run into
>this problem?

Chris,

The default for this is, set by the host, has email going to the original
sender when you simply reply.  If you "reply all" it will send it back to
the list.  So what I do, is do the "reply all", then cut the list out of
the cc field, and paste it over the TO:.

So many people are probably just hitting reply.

John

Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                       65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan