Re: New Member..probably an old question though

To: cburdo@hotmail.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Member..probably an old question though
From: Oddcarnut@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 08:53:29 EDT
In a message dated 6/17/2006 9:24:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cburdo@hotmail.com writes:
My friend and I are in the process of restoring a 63' +4,(with the
useless rear seat..;-)).
Chris,

I also have a 63 4 seater and could take some photos if it would help.  The
post by John, gave a correct description of the threaded rods and plate used to
hold/adjust the seats.

Actually we find the back seat very useful...makes a nice trunk when the kids
get left at home.  But it has also served well hauling our two kids to school
in the mornings on the way to work.  Also works well for hauling the Saint
Bernard to the vet...ther drool gets blown to those tailgating :-)

Cheers,

Ken Payne