Tie Rod ends

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Tie Rod ends
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 11:57:35 -0400
Any body have an old tie rod end for their Morgan laying around?  If so
could you measure it up for me.  I need the diameter and pitch of the
male end that screws into the tie rod, and the length, of the ball
stud, the diameter and pitch of the threaded end, and the lenght of
the smooth part, and the diameters at both ends so I can get the taper.

Why I'm looking for this, is to see if they are similar to the ones
used on the TR1800.  We've got the suspension out of Dad's 1800 to have
the steering box rebuilt, and we are also looking for tie rod ends.

TIA

John

Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                       65 Rambler Classic