Re: Tie Rod ends

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tie Rod ends
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:50:34 -0400
Thanks to all that replied and offered old units.

The male end and thread are the same, but the taper is a little off.
So I guess I'll have to keep looking.

We have found a source in the UK to get something similar to the originals.
And we're still playing with converting (making) something that uses an
American car's tie rod assembly.

Thanks again for the help!!!

John

Phone:  (757) 495-8229