[Morgans] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: [Morgans] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
From: Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 19:14:36 -0400
Ok everyone. Time to fill in your entry forms and make you TAX
DEDUCTIBLE CHECK  out to the PVGPA for the PVGPA/VRG Historic Races at BeaveRun
  We have classes for most any type of race car through 1972 and
there are exceptions there - Club Ford, Super Vee, S2000 and
continuation cars, MGB, TR6 etc.
  Two days of great racing with an optional test and tune day on
Friday or a VRG school on Friday assure you more track time than you
can use up. The best Luau east of the Big Island and an easy track to get to.
  For more information, schedules, grids/groups, entry forms etc you
can go to www.cloverleaf-auto.com and click the vintage race button.
Follow to BeaveRun and if the info is not right there the links to
whatever you may need are. Or contact me direct
  Thanks and see you there
  Ralph Steinberg
PVGPA Director of Competition BeaveRun