[Morgans] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: [Morgans] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
From: Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 08:55:02 -0400
Calling all racing Morgans, 3 wheel or 4 to come out and play at the
PVGPA Historic Races at BeaveRun. This is an expansion of the classic
Grand Prix held the following weekend in Schenley Park. 4 years ago
we started the Historics to give more people a chance to come and be
part of what has grown into one of the largest vintage motor sports
events anywhere.
  The track at Beaver is fantastic and the hospitality is too. I know
you are out there I have raced against you in the past.
  July 6,7,8
For more information please go to www.cloverleaf-auto.com and click
the vintage race button. Follow to BeaveRun and hope to see you there
  Ralph Steinberg
PVGPA Director of Competition BeaveRun