[Morgans] Palo Alto British Meet's Final Year At El Camino Park

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: [Morgans] Palo Alto British Meet's Final Year At El Camino Park
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:10:21 -0800
A message to all West Coast/California people on this list

Palo Alto British Car Meet's Final Year At El Camino Park

Dear Readers,
It is with great regret that I must report that this year will be the last for
the 30-year-old Palo Alto British Car Meet at El Camino Park.

DON'T FRET - WE'LL STILL BE PUTTING ON THE SAME EVENT AT A NEW LOCATION!

The park is going to be reconstructed into an emergency reservoir for Palo Alto
and rebuilt using astroturf on the fields. No more car shows as oil and gas
will damage the new surface.

We are planning the same show that you all have come to expect - arcane cars,
lawn, jazz, proper British breakfasts and lunches and prizes in a bunch of
classes. Come join us for the final British car extravaganza at El Camino Park
on September 8th & 9th, 2007

We are already looking for a new venue for 2008 and we will keep you posted in
The British Car Network. We would like to thank all of you, especially the
marque clubs, for 30 years of enthusiastic support and all of the fun and good
cheer that you have brought to these meets and our hobby in general.

Long live the British car and the people who cherish them .........

Best,
Rick Feibusch,
British Car Network
Palo Alto British Car Meet Coordinator

If you would like to join the British Car Network and know about all of the
California British car events and stories of British Automotive intrest, email:
 <rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>, and ask to be put on the list - This list is
privately held, non-commercial and not available to spammers.