[oletrucks] Engine Mounts for Advance Design Trucks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Engine Mounts for Advance Design Trucks
From: "Allen L. Jones" <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 14:16:25 -0800
My '50 truck didn't come with the motor attached.  Can anyone tell me the
****stock**** bolts/washers/nuts size/length to use in mounting the front
engine plate to the rubber gizmo on an Advance Design Frame?  (I have the fine
thread carriage bolts and notched nuts that hold the plate to the frame.  I'm
assuming that there is only one flat washer [is it really 3/8 ID x 1-1/4 OD and
if so where do I get a weird size like that?] in between and a cotter pin is
used in lieu of a lock washer.)  The parts catalog doesn't say how big or long
(at least that I can see) the bolts need to be from the engine plate to the
front rubber mounting.  Also, is there a corresponding lock and flat washer for
this application?  I hoping you stockers out there can help.  Thanks .