[oletrucks] Paint & Grille questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Paint & Grille questions
From: "Thomas E. Farrow" <teftom@interpoint.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 21:26:51 -0500 (EST)
I'm still struggling with what color to paint my 50 3600. It will problably
be an original color offered a few years each way of mine. My question is,
are the paints you buy in these old colors, like from Jim Carter, or mixed
to old specs, decent paint? I'm presuming they are modern paint in old
colors. Maybe there is no difference.
   On the grille, what is the bottom panel below the grille, held in by a
boat load of big sheet metal type screws called. It has a hole in it that
looks like its for a hand crank/pto or something. It fits up against the
bottom of the radiator down to the bottom of the grille. What is it and
where can I get a new one?........Tom