[oletrucks] Ped Panels

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Ped Panels
From: "Jeff Clark" <clark@wmis.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 12:08:19 -0500
Hi everyone,    I have been a silent member for some time now and can't even
begin to tell all of you how thankful I am for all the knowledge I have
gained from this list.  I have a couple of questions for the group.  I have
a 51 3100 that I am getting ready to redo the bed.  My bed panels are in
soso shape.   I am contemplating whether to have the panels repaired or buy
new from a vendor.  I will not be doing the body work so I will rely on the
advice of a trusted body guy.  The main concern is if I go with new panels
is the quality going to be up to par.   Brothers truck parts has side panels
for $300 ea, front panel $90 and tailgates for $200.  Has anyone gone the
new route and if so, who did you buy from and were you satisfied with the
quality of the parts.

My truck is not stock for is has a 350/350 in it.  Any advice will be very
much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff Clark
Grand Rapids, MI