Re: [oletrucks] VIN plate question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] VIN plate question
From: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 08:31:54 -0800
Jim,
Try looking on top of the left side frame rail in front of the parking
brake bracket.  I'm not sure about GMCs but this is were it is on Chevy's.
I'm not sure but I believe it is also stamped farther back on the same rail
under the cab.

Happy Hunting
Robert
57 1/2 ton Panel custom
57 Belair Sport Coupe restored to factory specs.