Re: [oletrucks] More VIN questions...

To: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>, <VIKINGHILL@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More VIN questions...
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:06:50 -0500
Back in the older days all the way up to the early 80's model change was
during the summer, usually July and August timeframe with new model startup
in late August and September timeframe with new model introductions in late
September early October.  This was all in the year prior to the model year
designation.  The fact is that most new models still come out during the
latter part of the prior year.  This comes from one who has spent 35 years
working for General Motors.

Jim V.