Re: [oletrucks] 1949 /3100/ 5-Window

To: troxel@allencc.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1949 /3100/ 5-Window
From: miq@teleport.com
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:07:38 -0800 (PST)
Steve Troxel says:

> needs a new fuel pump.  All of these items are fixable.  However, I
> will have to hire some of it done.  The interior was completely
> redone and looks nice.  The guy says he drives it regularly (before
> the fuel pump when out) which is what I would like to do.
>
> Even with these problems it looks better than anything I have seen
> in my area (Southeast Kansas).  I do not have the experience or tools
> to do a complete restoration from the ground up and would like to
> buy something that is 80% to 90% finished.  I'm thinking about
> offering the guy $4,000 to $4,500.  Am I in the ballpark? Thanks for
> any input.

I don't know about your area, but here in the Pacific North WET, a truck
line that would not bring more than $3200-$3500.

Take a look at the prices in Specialty Interest Car Guide.....

P.S.  I'll be moving into my shop soon if the 1950 doesn't find a home
before the paint shop returns the 1953.  Someone take this fine truck off
my hands so I can get another project moving along......

See it on my web page:  http://3228368420/~miq/oletruck.html

and no that isn't a typo.  It's the new fad I'm starting--10 digit urls.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@teleport.com