[oletrucks] Tail light mounting?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Tail light mounting?
From: MASK4335@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 21:29:55 EST
I was paging through a book and came across a rear view photo of an AD truck
that looked different from mine.  The tail light brackets were bolted to the
front side of the rear bed stake pockets, but mine have always been bolted to
the rear side.  My assembly manual is not clear and after looking through
every pickup book I have, I come up with about a 50-50 mix of front and rear
mounts. (Most pictures are of the front or 3/4 front)  Which is the correct
mounting, front or rear of the stake pocket?
Mike K
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX