Re: [oletrucks] Chevy Restoration Package?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chevy Restoration Package?
From: David Sloan <sloan4@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 13:19:04 -0600

    Paul:    The build sheet that I think you are reffering to I  contacted Gm
in Canada and it cost me$25.00 to some information it didn't include options
because they wernt recorded for 1949but did have trim, paint, model number.
etc. The number i called was 1-800-263-3777, this is in Canada.

Trent Sloan
1949 Chev 5 window 3600