Re: [oletrucks] Small Block Distributor Question

To: Ryan Border <rborder@fcxena.fc.hp.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Small Block Distributor Question
From: rchansle@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:31:48 -0700

Glad to see you're still with us. Hadnt seen a note from you for a while,
thought you dropped off. Have you had much time to work on the truck? I'm
not sure I can give you any advice on your problem, but I have an old
distributor from a 1974 small block 400 that you can have if you want to
fool around with it. I bought a rebuilt HEI from Summit that I am planning
on using. I also have the old cast iron intake if you want it, although its
for a 2 barrel. My engine is still in the garage on the hoist. I an just
starting to fix some rust holes and have one fender off. It's going slowly.
I also bought a rebuilt qjet carb from Jones Performance products in
Huntington Beach, CA that I was going to use on a Weiand intake.
Let me know if you want any of this stuff.
Bob Chansler in Longmont

Ryan Border <rborder@fcxena.fc.hp.com> on 02/17/99 09:48:40 AM

Please respond to Ryan Border <rborder@fcxena.fc.hp.com>