[oletrucks] AD truck spotting

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD truck spotting
From: Alan Gingles <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 22:28:59 -0800
The 33rd annual World of Wheels started today. Our club is the host
club, so I got in early to take pictures. There are 3 AD custom trucks
this year. Two of them had suicide doors, and one had a 454 in it. All
in all they were absolutely stunning trucks. There was also a Task Force
truck that arrived late, so I'll try to get some pics of it as well.
When I get them developed, I'll post them on my website. I'll email the
list when I get that done.

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy "1314"
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles