[oletrucks] 55 1st for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 55 1st for sale
From: "dave riffel" <cafe_dave@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 08:34:58 PST
I saw this in the classifieds.  Sounds really interesting...but I can't
have another project right now.  Please contact the owner about this
truck as I have no knowledge of it other than the add.  If anyone not so
local becomes serious about buying this one I can go take a look at it
as it's pretty close to me.     -Dave

1955 Chevy pickup, 1/2 ton, series 1 body style.  6 cyl, 3 spd, project
car not registered since 1989.  $1200.  (408) 778-1158