Re: [oletrucks] Tailgate Lettering

To: "Brad Rusnak" <b_rusnak@telusplanet.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tailgate Lettering
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 11:35:24 -0500
Brad, I was talking with an AD owner at a car show last October who said the
"Chevrolet" letters on the tailgate were the same color as the truck....not
painted white or any other color.  He said the painted letters were
something people did later.  He was very strict on following the judging
code in restoring his AD....but, he had his tailgate letters painted white.
He said the judges didn't deduct points for this.  Bob Adler, can you verify
this?
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100