Re: [oletrucks] Chevy Duty

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chevy Duty
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 12:53:02 -0500
I have ordered several items from Chevy Duty, but had a very bad experience
on the last order.  When I called to bring it to their attention, I ended up
talking with a very rude manager.  I later sent an email explaining the
problem (with the manager and the part), but never heard back from them.
Because of all this, I haven't ordered from them since....although I
probably will at some point in the future.  Their prices are good and the
quality of their parts has been good.  I just have a problem with companies
that don't understand the value of good customer service.  My issue
only....may not be a problem for anyone else.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100