Re: [oletrucks] Stovebolt/Engine Stand?

To: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stovebolt/Engine Stand?
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:29:02 -0500
Jeff,

2 & 3 sound like more work than 1. Also, an inline engine with bell housing
attached is  quite long and, of course, very heavy. Pretty risky on most
engine stands - definitely won't work on one of those 3-legged stands, and
even with a better stand, keeping it balanced and stable could be a real
task. I'd "bite the bullet". It's really not that much extra work.

Jack / Winter Park FL