[oletrucks] Stovebolt/Engine Stand?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Stovebolt/Engine Stand?
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 22:12:03 EST
        With predictions of rain for Sunday (just in time to wipe out our local
Model
T club tour), I thought I would get the 235 that Dave Riffel brought me up on
my engine stand and roll it into the shed. I got the trannie off no worries,
but the bell housing was a different matter. The darned thing looks like it
will only come off AFTER the clutch and flywheel have been removed from the
bottom. Can this really be so? I wanted to run the darn thing on the stand,
but it looks like this is not possible because of the antique 3 point mounting
system. Any ideas? Please e-mail me directly as I am a digester and the next
digest will not arrive until Saturday evening.

Paul O'Neil, Ye Olde Stamp Maker
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
Hudson29@aol.com