RE: [oletrucks] VIN Numbers

To: "Oletrucks (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] VIN Numbers
From: "Don Moen" <rusty1@ptinet.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:57:27 -0800
Tim,
        In other words, you truck may have been titled on the engine rather than
the cab serial number, apparently a common practice in some states.  Are you
still running the engine with that serial number?  If not, you may want to
get your title updated to reflect the cab serial number.   There has been
quite a bit of conversation on this thread in the last month or so.  You
should check the list archives if you want more information.  You'll find
them at

        http://www.escribe.com/automotive/american/chevygmtruck/

And if you lose or forget that URL, remember, there are links on the
chevytrucks.org site to point you in the right direction. 8^)

        http://www.chevytrucks.org/resources/lists.htm

(link section copied from Ron's previous email)

Don Moen